For financial information please visit Finances.
You'll need Adobe's free Acrobat Reader to view PDF files.
- Metrics and Measurements:
Time to Turn Evaluation on its Head
by Yeshica Weerasekera, Director of Program Partnerships, IDEX in Human Rights Funding News, International Human Rights Funders Group e-Newsletter December 20, 2012
- “Investing in Local Solutions to Global Problems“
by Rajasvini Bhansali, Executive Director, IDEX in Council on Foundations, RE: Philanthropy Blog, March 30, 2012
by Rajasvini Bhansali, Executive Director, IDEX in Human Rights Funding News, International Human Rights Funders Group e-Newsletter, March 24, 2011
by Briggs Bomba, Alliance magazine, March 1, 2011
- “Confronting Global Marginalization: IDEX’s democratic partnership model of grantmaking is working to empower grassroots groups battling inequity around the world”
by Linda A. Long, Foundation News & Commentary Magazine, May 2004
by Sarah Hobson, former IDEX Co-Director, Alliance Magazine, December 2003
- “Microcredit Helps Alleviate Poverty in Guatemala, Zimbabwe”
Bay Area International Development Organizations (BAIDO), featuring IDEX partner Credit Against Poverty, March 2003
- India Shining - From the Ground Up
IDEX's Executive Director Rajasvini Bhansali spoke at the Commonwealth Club on August 23, 2011. You can watch her talk here.
- Philanthropy, Non-Profits, and Global Poverty – Pete Stanga
In November 2008 Pete gave a lecture on micorcredit at UC Berkeley. You can listen to that lecture on UC Berkeley’s webcast page.
- Gender Inequality in Zimbabwe – Betty Makoni
On International Women’s Day 2007, Betty Makoni was interviewed by Walter Turner at the World Affairs Council. Listen to the interview on their website.
IDEX identifies, evaluates, and grows the best ideas from local leaders and organizations to alleviate poverty and injustice around the world. Grants to our international partners come entirely from our network of passionate and engaged supporters. Please donate to IDEX today.